SSJ3 Trunks Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 Egg nog is good you just throw some whiskey in there and drink up.
liamc2 Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 eww gross egg nogg, i've heard of it but never seen it, the thought of drinking eggs just makes me feel sick, especially after seeing someone drink two eggs straight. . .gross. .
Sara Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]Personally, I can't stand the stuff. However, my grandmother makes this awesome orangey-cinnamon drink that I can never for the life of me remember the name of, and I love it![/FONT]
Kaioshin Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Never tasted Egg nog in my life. I would like to though?
kizu Posted December 21, 2001 Author Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i] [B]Never tasted Egg nog in my life. I would like to though? [/B][/QUOTE] Are you serious??? Why would you want to try that nastie stuff. J/K, everyone has there own taste, but if your taste is nastie, good for you.
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i] [B]try it, u might like it. oh and i like how its thick and gooey.:tasty: [/B][/QUOTE] Amen to that :D Heh, but we've decided instead of EggNog for Christmas...we're drinking Brandy Slushies. :excited: Hehe, this could get interesting :alcohol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now