EggNog

kizu

Do you like EggNog?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like EggNog?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Master O Beans
mmmm! Eggnog is my favorite!! Me loves it so very much! ...I actually like the non-alcoholic eggnog better though... :smirk:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]Dude eggnog sucks end of story. It is just so much like puck (Sp?)...... [/B][/QUOTE]

...Those damn hockey players! they've gotten into the Eggnog again!! ARRRRGH I HATE IT WHEN THEY DO THAT!

...or did you mean, puke?:rotflmao: :butthead:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]I have no idea what eggnog is? [/B][/QUOTE]

Child you scare me. Everyone lknows what eggnog is.

And yes master o beans. I mean puke. Can you blame me for not knowing how to spell "throw up"??

Well i don't like it either. But i haven't had it before, but that doesn't matter. The whole insperation for this thread was from a Cartoon. Isn't that funny. I was watching a cartoon and this kid's dad always had eggnog in his hand, every time it showed him he was drinking some of it.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]May I please take this moment to ask WHAT IS EGGNOG?! I'm hearing all about how sick it is but not any description, we don't have eggnog over here in england so could someone please tell me what it is?[/B] :alcohol: [/B][/QUOTE]

Eggnog!
Basic Non-alcoholic Eggnog

12 eggs
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 quart cream
to taste vanilla
dash of nutmeg

Seperate eggs at room temp. Beat yolks till creamed with about half of sugar, whites till peaked then add other half of sugar. Beat cream till stiff. Then fold all together. Add vanilla to taste - but remember that a little bit of vanilla goes a long way.

Place into containers keep in refrigerator for at least one day. Shake before serving.

Hehe- there is a basic directions for EggNog. It's just a drink that many people here (the states) drink around Christmas time...and me thinks it goooh-de!:glasses:

Thank you Master O Bean, I myself wasn't really sure about that. I just new that people normally drink it near Christmas here (the states). That will work very well adn people cna make some adn find out if they like it or not.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Eggnog!
Basic Non-alcoholic Eggnog

12 eggs
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 quart cream
to taste vanilla
dash of nutmeg

Seperate eggs at room temp. Beat yolks till creamed with about half of sugar, whites till peaked then add other half of sugar. Beat cream till stiff. Then fold all together. Add vanilla to taste - but remember that a little bit of vanilla goes a long way.

Place into containers keep in refrigerator for at least one day. Shake before serving.

It's kind of like flawn ingredient.

Hehe- there is a basic directions for EggNog. It's just a drink that many people here (the states) drink around Christmas time...and me thinks it goooh-de!:glasses: [/B][/QUOTE]

YUCK! Eggnogg is GROSS! The worst thing i have ever tasted, it was so gross, i had some, 5 minutes later, i threw up. It was nasty... Just making me think about it scares me... *shudder*