Shinmaru Posted May 25, 2006 Posted May 25, 2006 I'd be appreciative if someone could take [url=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/greenfairylove/LOST/normal_orientation-cap306-1.jpg][b]this picture[/b][/url] and make it into a banner with the quote, "See you in another life, brother" on it. Feel free to find another picture if that one doesn't work well for you; just Google 'Desmond Lost' and there will be some more. Also, you can put the quote anywhere you like, as long as it fits - I'm not too particular. Thanks in advance. :) EDIT: Since my request hasn't been taken up by anyone, I've changed my mind about the banner - I'll just make the picture into an avatar or something.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now