OtakuBoards

FFVII Replay

Cloud-Strife

Which of these anime girls is the strongest and sexiest?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which of these anime girls is the strongest and sexiest?

• Sango(Inuyasha)
    • Winry(Fullmetal Alchemist)
    • Kagome(Inuyasha)
    • Tifa(FFVII)
    • Sakura(Naruto

Well i thought that a FFVII rp would be cool. I had my own forum and made an rp sort of like this.(different site). I like my rules because they are simple.

Rules
1.no godmoding
2.no ultimate materia, summon, weapon.
3.No blogs or picking on others.

Name:Cloud Strife
Personality:Calm and outgoing. Eager to help the weak.
Appearence:Always wears a blach tanktop and Black leather pants. Cloak symbol has a wolf on it and wears sunglasses.
Materia(3 max):Curaga(Heals three allies and self), Wall(Casts Barrier and Mbarrier), Phoenix(Casts Phoenix and Revive 1, 2, and3.
Weapon(3 max):Buster Blade, Bushido Blade and Kunai Knife(C All three combine to make Soul Steeler)
Elements: Air and fire
Limit Breaks(1.2.3.or4) Meteor.

So this rp takes place in The Mining Town of Pirlos. There is a graocery store to buy food and drinks. Theres an inn called The Summit Plummit Cost is free first time 10 chelk second and double each time. Chelks are like 50 cents and are easy to come apon. There is one armorer and one Accesist( Sells acessorys) in town. Then comes the Geisha House. You can come and go as you please. Cost is 100 Seol(100 Dollars).the pessotto forest is a great spot to train and has enemys galore. pm me if you wanna learn more.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange]And I like my rules because, y'see, they're the rules. ;)

Welcome to the Adventure Inn, [B]Cloud-Strife[/B]. I know this forum is for roleplay and the suchlike, thus making it a more entertainment-oriented subforum, but there are still rules. Please read them (found [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]here[/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]here[/URL]. Please read them, and pay attention to them when you create an RP. Thank you.[/COLOR][/SIZE]