Guest maqduk Posted May 25, 2006 Posted May 25, 2006 Hi there, This is my first post. I found this site while i was searching in yahoo for animation techniques and relevant software. However, i was able to find very little that could help me. What I want to do is to create short animated manga stories with the characters i already have. I would really like any advice available on what software i could use. Please help me...
Chikara Kokoro Posted May 25, 2006 Posted May 25, 2006 What do you mean by "short animated manga stories"? Do you mean a flash animation movie, or do you mean a manga with animated panels? Either way I won't be able to help you, but it would be better if you could clarify ^-^
Kei Posted May 26, 2006 Posted May 26, 2006 [color=darkblue][size=1]Hm... Taking into account that this deals more with animation than manga-making, I'm thinking you can get better assistance over in the Art Studio. That being said... *moves*[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now