Tank! Posted May 27, 2006 Posted May 27, 2006 Hello everyone. I am a 28 year "comic" artists. in Connecticut, USA, looking to find my way into the comic/manga world. I have been drawing since I was about 3 years old, or atleast that's as far back as I can remember. Comic books, cartoons, suprheros, sci-fi have always been a huge part of my imagination. I am Fortunate to have kept these in my life and keep my imagination growing. Minus my rant, please feel free to view some of my artwork. @ [url]http://tk4434.deviantart.com/gallery/[/url] [ I have my art on DA because it is a free place to store my work, I'm tired of DA it's a bit "stuffy"] Thanks -enjoy
Kurama + Hiei Posted May 27, 2006 Posted May 27, 2006 wow, they are so good! Underdog!!! tehe! He is awesome! i fell so old!!! :catgirl: :animeswea
Kei Posted May 27, 2006 Posted May 27, 2006 [color=darkblue][size=1]Welcome to OtakuBoards. Hope you enjoy your time here. ^^ Typically, we don't allow members to create introduction threads around OB. We prefer to let members introduce themselves through their posts. That way, they don't have to come up with stiff intros (though that doesn't seem to be the case here, heh ^^; ). But with all that being said, I'll have to close this. Please don't take it personally, though. ^^;[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts