OtakuBoards

Art Of OtakuBoards

cancer

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Purple]I know that the idea for this is already in the Art Studio, but this thread is to discuss the idea of creating a new forum section just for Art Of OtakuBoards. What does everyone think about this idea? I know that it's kind of risky, since we don't know how much attention this whole thing will get. The purpose, of course, will be teaching the art of anime to people through involving tutorials. Depending on when the next version of OtakuBoards will be up, this could be released right when the next version is up. So tell me what you think. Thanks ^_-[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=#4B0082]I read through your thread in the Art Studio and I like the idea. And if it gets popular enough that it outgrows a few threads in there, then a sub-forum for it might not be a bad idea. It takes quite a bit for something to support its own forum, though, so I wouldn't hold your breath.[/color]

[COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1]I know, I'm not holding my breath ^_- Though, the reason I think it may need its own subforum is that it will have roughly six threads at least just to start it out. The reason being, we will have about five artists working on things for it, and each of their tutorials would most likely be image-heavy. Probably very, very image-heavy. [/SIZE] [/COLOR]