OtakuBoards

James Blunt

cancer

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Purple]James Blunt: a British musician that I think is amazing. I love his voice. Supposedly, he is the first known male in the line of his father's descendants to not be in the military. He chose a field in the arts. I really respect him for that, and I love almost every one of his songs.
If you've never heard of James Blunt, I'd recommend you listen to "High" and "You're Beautiful." They're both hits, and for good reason. Personally, I like "High" most of all.
What does everyone else think about this relatively new hit musician? Post it here.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B]
[CENTER][URL=http://www.jamesblunt.com/]James Blunt's Website[/URL] [/CENTER] [/B]

[size=1]Personally, I am not a big fan of James Blunt. It could just be that his songs get [i]waaay [/i]too much radio airplay, so they become tedious and repetetive after a while, but it could also be the fact that he does tend to whine a lot. I mean, fair enough if you have things you want to whine about, but please, please, don't whine [i]at [/i]me, especially not in song.

There is something about him that annoys me.

I do respect him for not feeling obliged to follow in the footsteps of his father blah blah blah, but I am just not really a huge fan of him.
[/size]