cancer Posted June 8, 2006 Posted June 8, 2006 [SIZE=1][COLOR=Purple]James Blunt: a British musician that I think is amazing. I love his voice. Supposedly, he is the first known male in the line of his father's descendants to not be in the military. He chose a field in the arts. I really respect him for that, and I love almost every one of his songs. If you've never heard of James Blunt, I'd recommend you listen to "High" and "You're Beautiful." They're both hits, and for good reason. Personally, I like "High" most of all. What does everyone else think about this relatively new hit musician? Post it here.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B] [CENTER][URL=http://www.jamesblunt.com/]James Blunt's Website[/URL] [/CENTER] [/B]
Charon Posted June 9, 2006 Posted June 9, 2006 I believe he actually was in the military, but made a career change.
cancer Posted June 9, 2006 Author Posted June 9, 2006 Ah yes, I believe he is an ex-Army Captain. Thanks for pointing that out. But do tell, what do you think of his music?
Blayze Posted June 9, 2006 Posted June 9, 2006 [size=1]Personally, I am not a big fan of James Blunt. It could just be that his songs get [i]waaay [/i]too much radio airplay, so they become tedious and repetetive after a while, but it could also be the fact that he does tend to whine a lot. I mean, fair enough if you have things you want to whine about, but please, please, don't whine [i]at [/i]me, especially not in song. There is something about him that annoys me. I do respect him for not feeling obliged to follow in the footsteps of his father blah blah blah, but I am just not really a huge fan of him. [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now