Nomurah! Posted June 8, 2006 Posted June 8, 2006 [B]Can someone make me a a banner out of these three pictures put together? :animesmil [url]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:spJYmTNfDhvUTM:www.animeinfo.org/featured/vand/pics/hibiki.jpg[/url] [url]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:SUvLNB-F5Od6HM:bishounen.info/shinji/shinji01.jpg[/url] [url]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Q0wiZQvBpQrM4M:bittorrent.frozen-layer.net/capturas/mmm9.jpg[/url] I'd love it if the banner could say: "What can I say? Boys love Giant Robots" So, thanks if you can do it, and good day. -Nom :animesmil [/B]
jigglyness Posted June 9, 2006 Posted June 9, 2006 these images are too hard to work with. try findinf larger pictures that are better quality. :)
Riku Posted June 9, 2006 Posted June 9, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]As what jigglyness said... YEAH NOMURA!! GET BETTER PICTURES!! XD I say that with <3 because I wanna make this for you... or maybe cause of Shinji... XDD Anyways... I know all the anime guys that you want, so if I find my own piccy, would that be okay with you? Also, would you like a certian colour scheme or just anything? I <3 you so much so I wanna make it awesome!! XD You're still in my siggy.. ;-;[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Nomurah! Posted June 9, 2006 Author Posted June 9, 2006 [B]Please! LOL, please find me some better pictures K.W!!! :animesmil But Keep it Hibiki, Shinji, and Renton, kay, don't go changing the people, kay? Keep the phrase, and well, ummm, I don't know, just do what you want with it. :animesmil [/B]
Riku Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Well... guess what? I'M DONE!! Yay!! And it looks awesome! Well.. to me anyways. XP This thing was hard to make... specially the banner case blending all the people together was... nausiating... >.<; Anywho.. onto the graphics! Banner: [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/RobotBcopy.png[/IMG] If you look really closely, you can see all kinds of computer crap. :P And also, look closely next to Shinji... IT'S THE ROBOT!! XD Avatar: [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/RobotA.gif[/IMG] ...and again, the robot! Anywho, hope you like it, hun! *hugs*[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now