OtakuBoards

Fangs (PG-VL)

Cicatrice Du Adieu

RP back-story___Fangs

Humans and other beings, such as vampires, werewolve,angels and hybrids, live together in one world. Humans though do not exept these other rases that live beside them.In an attempt to protect themselves all races have turned againts each other.Some humans, in this strugle for protection, have become slayers.

These slayers have forced these other beings to the pits of society, and destroyd them for centries. Most hybrids have been forced to become assasins or theifs due to the inability to hide there inhuman features. Vampires and werewolves have much more human traits allowing them more leeway in the human world. Angels are normally left alone by humans as they are seen as allies in human eyes.

The nights in New Yourk city. The perfect time the other beings to walk the streets. Slayers, though, also know to come out at this time. If one is not careful the streets of New Yourk can become a bloody, murderous nightmare.

RP plot

In my rp's, the plots are very loose and relaxed.In this Rp I would like to see what diverse and amazing charecters and players I get and play it by ear.for assasins, slayers theifs and every one else any weopons are allowed.

RP SIGN-UP

Name: Evorr
Hair color: White tipped with black
eye color: Crimson
clothes or style: somewhat Punk
looks: Very thin, about 5'6
Breed:dog hybrid
Brief history: Evorrs parents died at a young age. The memory of there death still haunts her. When she was around 12 slayers hurt her and perminantly damaged her wings and left ear.
Misc. information: Evorr is very violent and hot tempered. She also appears very cold and distant. She holds a grudge against humans and angels and has never incountered a vampire or werewolf in her travels. She has dog like hearing and sense of smell. and a stronger immune system and longer life span than a human. she is also stronger than humans by 2 fold.appears weak and lanky but is strong and fit.
Wepons: two hand guns and claws on her hand.

Anyone feel free to join. I will probably let only ten people on cause large amounts confuse me. :animestun :animeswea
Somebody, anybody please join.

[B]Name:[/B] Kybrax

[B]Hair Color:[/B] silver,spiked

[B]Clothes or style:[/B] Odd, He wears a long white trench coat,And black pants.He has a pair of black cargo boots and a large sniper rifle across his back. He also wears a strange pair of gloves from time-to-time.

[B]Eye Color:[/B] He has sullen black eyes,with white, cross(+) shaped pupils.

[B]Looks:[/B] He has scale-like, looking skin,and a small frill going down the back of his neck.He stands about 6'4". And has small claws on his hands.

[B]Age:[/B] 21

[B]Breed:[/B] Chameleon hybrid

[B]Occupation:[/B] Tactical Assassin

[B]Brief History:[/B] He grew up being hated for what he was (a hybrid) he quickly became an assassin,and with his special eyes and camuflauge powers he specialized in night assassinations.Focusing on killing all slayers.He is currently looking for som companians to rebel against the human racist authority problem.

[B]Misc. Information:[/B] Kybrax, can change his skin to a curtain color,or constantly keep it changing making him nearly invisible.He can also regenarate lost limbs and body parts,as well as having an extremely heightend healing rate.

His final ability allows him to change the statiegic setup of the lenses and frames in his eyes,wich means basicly he can change his eyes to see normally (like a human) or change too see in infra-red(thermal vision), ultra-violet(night vision) or high/low-spectrum.

[B]Weapons:[/B] He has a pair of sub-machine guns,in holsters under his coat.And a Dragonov. 7.62mm (really good sniper rifle).He also has a pair of gloves with razor wire attached too the fingers (think hellsing,Walters gloves) that he uses for close range combat.

OCC: if there's anything you want me to cjange pm me and I'll change it a.s.a.p.

[QUOTE=bodhidharma][B]Name:[/B] Kybrax

[B]Hair Color:[/B] silver,spiked

[B]Clothes or style:[/B] Odd, He wears a long white trench coat,And black pants.He has a pair of black cargo boots and a large sniper rifle across his back. He also wears a strange pair of gloves from time-to-time.

[B]Eye Color:[/B] He has sullen black eyes,with white, cross(+) shaped pupils.

[B]Looks:[/B] He has scale-like, looking skin,and a small frill going down the back of his neck.He stands about 6'4". And has small claws on his hands.

[B]Age:[/B] 21

[B]Breed:[/B] Chameleon hybrid

[B]Occupation:[/B] Tactical Assassin

[B]Brief History:[/B] He grew up being hated for what he was (a hybrid) he quickly became an assassin,and with his special eyes and camuflauge powers he specialized in night assassinations.Focusing on killing all slayers.He is currently looking for som companians to rebel against the human racist authority problem.

[B]Misc. Information:[/B] Kybrax, can change his skin to a curtain color,or constantly keep it changing making him nearly invisible.He can also regenarate lost limbs and body parts,as well as having an extremely heightend healing rate.

His final ability allows him to change the statiegic setup of the lenses and frames in his eyes,wich means basicly he can change his eyes to see normally (like a human) or change too see in infra-red(thermal vision), ultra-violet(night vision) or high/low-spectrum.

[B]Weapons:[/B] He has a pair of sub-machine guns,in holsters under his coat.And a Dragonov. 7.62mm (really good sniper rifle).He also has a pair of gloves with razor wire attached too the fingers (think hellsing,Walters gloves) that he uses for close range combat.

OCC: if there's anything you want me to cjange pm me and I'll change it a.s.a.p.[/QUOTE]

alright now join me in adventure square please!

Name: Cyreon

Hair color: Blue on the sides and Green on the middle

eye color: Left is Blue and the other is Green

clothes or style: Like Leon from kingdom hearts but instead of black color he has gray and white. and has no pendant. often wears a black cloak to hide himself

looks: Normal built, serious look, has hair like Sieghart from Rave

Breed:Human

Brief history: Being left as an orphan and witnessing the death of his parents at the age of 6, he was brought to an orphanage. He was raised in an orphanage and met a new start. when he was 15 he got a job and volunteered to do charity work for the prphange. One day when, on his way to the orphanage, he saw the same incident of what happened to his parents. Seeing the same guys who has murdered his parents and did nothing about it he vowed revenge on them for killing the ones whom he cared most.Remembering the appearances of the murderers he tattooed them on his back to remember them. and Slaying everyone who fits that description.

Misc. information: Being a Slayer, he spends most of his times alone and always in a search. Having someone who is called a comrade for him is a tool for fulfilling his revenge and the word friendship and comradery doesn't exist in his vocabulary. Mysterious and cold, he beliefs that these traits will give him more focus in his revenge.

Weapons: A Revolver and a one edged Blade. The revolver fires a bullet called Sacred which has the ability to severly injuire a vampire or a werewolf. The Blade is on the other hand can connect with the revolver with the revolver as a handle. this forms his true weapon called GunBlade. the Gunblade can also be detached to the revolver and blade form.

Name: Luna

Hair color: Dark Blue amd long

eye color: Golden

clothes or style: She wears black jeans and a Black V-neck tee-shirt that has the heartagram on it. Her boots are high heel and black. She also has 3 silver hoops in each ear.

looks: She is normal built. She is very pale and her fangs show when she smiles.

Breed: Vampire

Brief history: When she was young her parnets were killed by a vampire. After her parnets were killed he then turned to her and said "What did I do?" as if he didn't know. Luna didn't know what to say to this. It seemed like he didn't know what had happen but she know that vampire were known for their tricks. He then said "What is a life when all there is is death. But the thing about death is that it is a new story. Are you afraid of death?" She at that moment she did notfear it but why did she fear it. Luna said "I don't ." He then smile " Your in pain. I can make some of the pain go away. The fear of death will not concern you. Would you like me to make the pain go away. Besides what do you have left in this world." She thought for a moment. "What do you say, want to leave the pain?" he said. ". " OK, make the pain go away" She said with tears in her eyes. He came twords her "This will only hurt for a second" He said. He then bit into her neck draining her of blood. Luna came within a inch from death whe he finaly said "Drink." and then he put his wrist to her mounth. She now felt the fear of death and drank from his wrist. Soon she felt here power retuner. After a time he made her let go. " You really do fear death but you have not to worry about it now or the pain that you once felt. Good Bye. From that day Luna has been useing this power of hers to steal what she could never have had before but she can't not fill the hole that she felt. A hole that longed to sleep.

Misc. information: Luna spends most of the time at night sence the sun could kill her. She has strangh and speed that now human has. Her eyes are alot stronger and can see thing clearer. Luna can also heal faster than that of a human,

She seems shy and likes to keep to herself but whrn she has to talk she will, with not careing that she might hurt the other person

Weapons: She carries a sword with a blade that is jagged in the middle. The handle has some sort of damon creatures on it.

Well if you are still accepting sign-ups here is mine

Name: unknown most call him Guardian as he has never given out his actual name

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: White with no iris or pupils

Clothing style: Simple gray hooded sweatshirt hood always over his face and blue jeans

Looks: Extremly handsome though he hides it under his hood he has an average build and average human height with large white feathered wings.

Breed: Angel

Brief history: Little is know about the angel simply refered to as Guardian excepect he is ancient like all his people his rank in the hierarcy is also unknown rumors among the other breeds has placed him as low as a normal Angel or as high as a Seraph however his unwillingness to show any true power or to answer questions about himself as well as due to his own wishes and request no other angel will give out any information or even acknowledge he exists unless he is present make it nearly impossible to learn anything about him. All that is known is long ago he lost everything he held dear and has since walked alone seperate from his people who still wish him to return.

Misc Info: Guardian is a loner by nature driven by his own sorrows he is drawn naturaly to children and to lost souls seeking a way out of the shadows they have fallen into. The fastest way to provoke him in to combat is to threaten or harm a child no matter the breed. As with most angels he has a negative view of Demons, and Vampires though he is willing to give an individual the benifit of a doubt.

OCC: his is my second charicter don't ge the two I have confused with each other.
__________________________________________________ ________________
Name: Vorin

Hair color: White

eye color:Silver

Clothes or style: punk>> [url]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b4/920607_20050106_screen059.jpg[/url]

looks: look at the pic duh ^_^

Breed:Half angel

Brief history:He grew up when there were the most hybrids and other creatures on the earth. One day a gang in toranto,was robbing a super market,at that time Vorin was only about 12 so he coudn't do anything to stop them.Vorin himself was almost cassualty.One of the clerks in the super market tryed to stop the thieves(who were all hybrids,and werewolves.).As the two struggled to over power each other the hybrid started fireing off shots,one of them hit Vorin in the chest.

He muraculasly survived, but from then on he had an obscure hate for all hybrids,vampires,and werewolves.Him, being a half-angel, thought that he was a messanger from god,sent to purge the earth of all its impurities.(ie hybrids and the like)He forged a pair of pistols out of metal crosses

.That he stole from a local church and developed different types of bullets to kill dfferent creatures,uv (ultra-violet)rounds fo vampires,silver bullets for werewolves,and blessed explosive rounds for hybrids.He...was the first slayer!!

Misc. information:Being half angel he is rather fast and strong when it comes to battle.He also heals faster than humans,and has a great skill with his pistols.
For killing every non-human/angel he sees.He does have an oddly happy go lucky attitude.

Weapons:A pair of pistols wich he has named Ebony, and Ivory.He also has a long katana known as Yamato.

Name: Andrea (goes by Andy)

Hair color: orange/red color, shoulder length

eye color: purple

Clothes or style: she wears a forest green t-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes normally. whenever she goes out she wears something to cover her ears, most of the time a hat, and a long grey coat to cover her tail.

Looks: 5"5'; small, athletic frame; fox ears and a tail, and glasses

Breed: fox hybrid

Brief history: Her parents died when she was only 5 due to medical problems. She then went to live with her older half brother (wolf hybrid) who moved out when he was 17 (she was 4). He has had to take care of her since. When she was 14 (he was 27), he came in late one night, injured. A couple of Slayers had tried to kill him and he had just narrowly escaped. Due to his injuries, she had to take over his job so they could keep the apartment, thus she became a theif. She has almost been caught 15 times in the past two years and barely escaped each time, though she did not get injured badly any time.

Misc. information: She is excellent at lock-picking, its just being totally quiet when sneaking around. She tends to trip over stuff all the time. Also, she can hotwire a car.

Weapons: Just a knife she carries everywhere that her brother gave her, and also her claws.