Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello OB,

Been a while since I have posted here. I was wondering what other people's anime collection looks like, so here is mine

Neon Genesis Evangelion (Box)
Cowboy Bebop (Fold over)
Please Twins (Box)
Madlax (Box)
Samurai Champloo (Box)
Fruits Basket (Box)
Full Metal Panic (Box)
Starship Operators (Box)

Recently acquired
Gantz (Thin Pack)
Chrono Crusade (Thin Pack)
Gantz (Thin Pack)
Peacemaker (Thin Pack)
Noir (Thin Pack)
His and Hers Circumstances (box)
Love Hina (Box)

Working on
My-Hime (3-7)
Eureka Seven (2-?)
Full Metal Panic FUMOFUU (2-4)

Thinking
Mezzo (box set)
Kamanchi (Vol. 1)

So what do you think? What does yours look like?
Posted
I will put it in order of um how often I remember them. You'll forgive me for not saying what kind of box there in beacuse there are so many. Also assume I have the whoel thing unless otherwise stated.

Steel Angel Karumi
R.O.D
chobits
mohoromatic maiden
please twins/teacher
chrono crusade
neon genesis evangalion
his and her circumstances
record of lodoss wars
berserk
ninja scroll movie(r.i.p)
blood the last vampire
super gals
Saber marionette J
Dna 2
Ranma 1/2
Dnangel
Love Hina
Ai Yori Aoshi
Dragon ball(incomplete)
Utena(incomplete
.Hack//sign
.Hack//Uh whatever the chibi one was called(incomplete)
Arjuna
Real Bout High School
Angelic Layer
Noir
Samauria X
Edens Bowy
Yu YU hakasho season 3
Peacemaker Kurogane
Soul Hunter
Exel Saga
Inuyasha(episodes 1-3)

on the way via ups
Boys over flowers
Girls bravo

Wanted list
Boys be(all)
Ai Yori Aosi Enshi
Hand maid may
Gungrave
ok pretty much every anime ever made.

So anyone elses list bigger than mine?
Posted
Oh lets see if I can remember mine with out looking. :animeswea

Inuyasha
YYH
Yu-Gi-Oh
Peacemaker
Trigun
[font=Verdana][size=2]Fruit Baskets[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Arc The Lad[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Scrapped Princess[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]S-Cry-Ed[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Spiral[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]DNangel[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Evangelon[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Movies[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Blood [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Howls moving Castle[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Spirited Away[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Princess Mononoke[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]And more movies but there just DBZ.I had to look :animesigh [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
Posted
[COLOR=SeaGreen]Seeing that this is turning into nothing but simple lists of different anime shows I?m going to shut it down as there?s very little in the way of conversation going on here. [B]Zerosaber[/B] since you?ve been away for a while I suggest you take a moment to review the rules, once you?ve done so the reason why this was closed will make more sense. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~Aaryanna

[B]Thread Closed[/B]
[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...