Jump to content
OtakuBoards

boring.......


Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
I hate to say this, but I'm finding the otaku more and more boring lately, I dunno why, it seems, I'm losing interest in this place, I post slow now, and not many onld members are comign abck, onlt liek 300 members here formt he 3,000 you guys used to ahve, I knwo you have already restarted, but I expected at least 600 by now, hmm, maybe it's just me
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
The board isn't as active as it once was.
Posted
You think that all 3,000 members were active? LoL... A great percentage of those were double, or even triple accounts for the same people...not to mention all the newbies who registered and never posted... And the old members who eventually left...
Posted
Who knows it may take a major campaign on the part of otaku coupled with people being more interested in anime to return this place to the state that it was at...
But I have noticed this with anime websites as a whole...For some reason almost every anime website has lost a good portion of there hits over the last 2 or 3 months i know my site firemacs,Animenation,ANime new network,this site all have
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Well it'll pick up soon I hope.
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Well it'll pick up soon I hope. [/B][/QUOTE]
I might leave the board for a bit, and then come back to see if it's active, and d-a-m-n I made a lot of typos in my beginning post there
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I knew it was only a matter of time before a topic ike this showed up.. *sigh*[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

No kidding....

Well, firemac...if you do end up leaving, I can tell you this much. There will be a lot fewer topics for a while...;)
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Come back soon Firemac! Good luck.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

No kidding....

Well, firemac...if you do end up leaving, I can tell you this much. There will be a lot fewer topics for a while...;) [/B][/QUOTE]

i'll take his role lol
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
yeh theres lots of ppl here Ive never seen before and hardly any of the ppl I remember from before. wheres thimoc at anyways?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]yeh theres lots of ppl here Ive never seen before and hardly any of the ppl I remember from before. wheres thimoc at anyways? [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not quite sure, I think I remember him saying he was going to leave for a while or something, he made a confession about spamming a lot and felt guilty.... it's probably on the first page of general disc.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]thimoc got banned for making a spamming otaky group called eost{ elite otaku spamming team} [/B][/QUOTE]

So that's still in effect, then?
Guest firemac
Posted
hmm, I'm not leaving yet folks, I just say I might
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

So that's still in effect, then? [/B][/QUOTE]

no the group is gone... lucky i didn't join it lol
Guest firemac
Posted
Ok, I'm some what leaving you all, I'm just coming back to post up b-days, check pms, and that's about it, not untill I see this lpalce to get better
Posted
Yes, the boards have lost alot of members. :( But thankfully there's at least 3 people joining everyday, so it will get back up to 3,000 members eventually. I'll try to get some of my friends to join too. ;)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...