OtakuBoards

RP Idea. Need help.

GUNmanZERO7

I'm going to make a new RPG. (People must think I make to many) That's because well nobody signs up! :mad: But anywho I was thinking that I could get more than one person to make a story. I don't have any ideas, so throw some at me. Then we'll make an RP. Hopefully I will soon be able to rest my fingers and finaly have an RPG that a lot of people would like. I'll think of something. Who knows maybe two heads (in this case ideas) is better than 1. If I think of a story i'll edit it into this thread.

Hey man, you do have alot of rp's.And for ideas...try picking something that everybody knows and makeing an rp from that,like the pokemon one or the one based on yugioh,Or an rp based on a video game. I don't know any good ones but maybe you'll be able to think of one.

Start out basic. Take something that's either really basic or really well known and use that as your starting point. Basic things would be like stereotypes. You can play around with it, but before you do anything too wierd I'd advise getting a common starting point and just altering it.

[color=teal][size=1]After doing a quick search through on your thread history it's quite clear that you don't lack drive or motivation. This isn't a knock at you or anything but here is my advice: When I started here it took me a while to actually get the hang of OtakuBoards styling RPing and how to go about making characters and the like, when it finally came to making an RPG of my own I used something that I knew was popular at the time [Digimon in this case] but I changed it to suit my ideas ect.

So what I'm saying is to stop making numerous RPGs that usually garner only one sign-up and take some time to get a proper feel for OB and what the people who RPG around here like as well as getting a bit more OB RP experience because as many people would point out RPing here is a lot different from RPing somewhere else, so really test the water before diving in with both feet.

Also as per Arena rules and regulations this thread should have a rating.

[i]Jokopoko[/i][/size][/color]

[QUOTE=Jokopoko][color=teal][size=1]
Also as per Arena rules and regulations this thread should have a rating.
[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

I agree with you, Jokopoko, in every other thing you said except the one I quoted. This is a generic thread concerning OB roleplaying, so this is an exception to the rating rule. Only those Underground threads that concern [I]specific[/I] games (most often those that are already started) should have a rating. Well, you [I]should[/I] know this...

[size=1]Some advice:

Try to plan a little of your RPGs beforehand. Have some idea of where you want your RPG to go, unless you're playing to make a free-for-all RPG. Think about what kind of characters people are going to sign-up as. Make things detailed enough so people can understand the concept but not so detailed that it is pages upon pages of information.

If you want any help, just PM. I'll be happy to help out.[/size]