Aberinkula Posted June 15, 2006 Posted June 15, 2006 Tommy t.: So there's a guy on here who's a preacher? Ruth: You bet yor sweet patootie. Tommy t.: Thanxs TTFN! Tommy t.: Preacher whats your name? Gregory: Gregery son of god. Tommy t.: Um preacher I've sinned. Gregery: Tell me the sin. I promise I wont tell. Tommy t.: I slept with your doughter. Gregery: I swear by god I'll kill you. And my doughters child!!!!! Tommy t.: Dude don't get in my grill! Gregery: God smite this man! Tommt t.: No no ahhhhhh! LIght- Gregery: Uh Oh. Weird I'm not a real preacher. ______________________________________________________________ Next time: the dead man from channel 7. Hope you liked it. The thought just popped into my head. The dead man from channel 7 Fran: Hi are you new? C7 guy:uggh Fran: you sound hot. C7 guy: ugh ug oooghhh Fran: I'm a wha? a street work- the nerve of you! C7 guy: OOGGG UG UG uG oogh oogh oogh! Fran: Timmy is stuck in the well? I"ll save him. Kyle: Well she's gone. Finnaly C7 guy: Ug UG. Kyle: My momma does not wear army boots. C7 guy: oooo ha gug uugh Kyle: Do what with my what? C7 guy: yughh ooh aughhhh Kyle: You want me to slap my but with a fish and scream i'm an idiot? Already did but whatever. C7 guy: UGGG? Gwen: Don't people understand that he is from italy? C7 guy: I'm actually a dead man who worked at channel 7 news. Gwen: So timmy jake and jill are all stuck in a hollow log? I'll save them!!! C7 guy: Okay then that was weird. _____________________________________________________ Okay I know it wasn't that funny but it was supposed to be stupid. NEXT TIME: 8 simple rules for dating my teenage he she.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now