OtakuBoards

Anyone ever play Galerians: Ash?

Aberinkula

I got the game yessterday and it is kinda fun. Its about a guy who's in a fake body and is phycick. The game is rated t for teen. I'm not that far in the game. There are a lot of familiar anime voices in there. But has anyone played it and if so did you think it was good?

[color=darkred]The most prudent thing for me to do right now is to close this thread, because I'm not convinced by the quality of your post, as past experience tells me that it's most likely to encourage a further string of posts of the same quality. You're welcome to create another thread if you wish, just as long as you put in some effort to make it worth keeping open, such as what you [i]specifically[/i] enjoy about Galerians, how you feel about it thus far having gotten pretty far in the game, or even make comment on the anime voices. Stuff like that.

If you find that you're still stuck and need some help, then check out the [url=http://otakuboards.com/rules.php?]rules[/url] page, and if that's a no-go, then feel free to give me a buzz via PM.

Thread closed.[/color]