Jump to content
OtakuBoards

R american radios bashing anime?



Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, give me some rope, some tape, and a copy of Ninja Scroll, and the address to the radio station!!! I'm gonna kick some christian :butthead: !!!! If ya know what I mean, I'll show them who really is Evil, and thats me:devil: They will learn to fear and fall down and worship me at my name!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Ok, give me some rope, some tape, and a copy of Ninja Scroll, and the address to the radio station!!! I'm gonna kick some christian :butthead: !!!! If ya know what I mean, I'll show them who really is Evil, and thats me:devil: They will learn to fear and fall down and worship me at my name! [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't make generalizarions. Only extremist groups are retarded morons. They should actually take some time to see the series b4 bashing it....

Its funny...how they say GW deals with witchcraft, besides the fact that GW is a mecha anime no different than Star Wars...

Quit riling up about it, they'll say that...its not like anybody listens to extremist Christian radio stations anyway...

I'm a Christian but, at least I judge things after I have some background info on it....

I've watched tons of anime, probably I've seen like the 2nd or third most here, but I don't judge a book by its cover...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]this has nothing to do w/ radio, everything to do w/ closed minded religious people...

one of the worst things i've heard was how jerry fallwell said kids shouldn't watch the teletubbies b/c one of them was gay. i watched it on purpose after that, for as long as i could stand it anyway.

[/B][/QUOTE]

lol, i think there might be more than one, like all of them.

Okay, i hate harry potter,i hate pokemon, and i dislike gundam. but besides that it sucks to say its witch craft.



oh and Jimmy Neutron is witchcraft because of all that magic science stuff!! beware, hide the children! movies like this may give your kids a type of "high"!
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]
movies like this may give your kids a type of "high"! [/B][/QUOTE]

Well damn, if that's the truth, why are we wasting soo much money on drugs and alcohol!?!? I could have saved a fortune by now!:rotflmao:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...