OtakuBoards

[SPAR] The Boss vs. Retribution [M-LVG]

Zen

[color=navy][size=1][center]

Based in Masashi Kishimoto's [b]Naruto[/b] Universe.

Two highly skilled Shinobi find themselves star crossed in destiny, and must engage one another in the most beautiful dance of one on one combat. Fate decides that only one will be leaving standing, and possibly alive.

Both are seeking victory in the name of honor, as they meet one another with in a quite mountain side forest, where unforgiving rocky terrain meets lush vegetation and life.

[b][u]Sign Up[/b][/u]

Name:

Appearance:

Village:

Jutsus/Abilities: (No more than 4 designated Jutsus)

Weapons/Tools: (no more than 3 types)

----------------------------------------------[/center]

[b]Name:[/B] Rock Lee

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/Trisha5481/Time-jump/TeamGai.jpg]Rock Lee[/URL] (I'm sure you know which one he is.)

[b]Rank:[/b] Chuunin

[b]Village:[/B] Village Hidden in the Leaves

[b]Jutsus/Abilties:[/b]

[u]Lifegate Unlock:[/u] Rock Lee is able to open six of the body's 8 chakra 'life' gates, which allows for a temporary, but unbeatlable, physical enhancement, which also endangers the life of the user.

[u]Lotus Style Taijutsu:[/u] Rock Lee is a master of Lotus style taijutsu which uses accelerated speed and physical power to destroy the opponent with misdirection.

[u]Perfectly Trained Body:[/u] Rock Lee, in his inability to use Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, has trained his body to it's physical peek. He is unmatched in natural speed and strenght.

[b]Weapons/Tools:[/b]

Arm Bandages
Leg Weights
Master Gai's Special "Power Potion". Given to Lee by Master Gai as a last resort.
[/color][/size]

[size=1][B]Name:[/B] Uzumaki Naruto

[B]Age:[/B] 16

[B]Appearance:[/B] [url=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/12/Naruto_pt.2.png][link][/url]

[B]Rank:[/B] Genin

[B]Village:[/B] Hidden Leaf Village

[B]Jutsus/Abilties:[/B]

[I]Odama Rasengan:[/I] A larger and more powerful version of the Rasengan (super-concentrated orb of destructive chakra), but as the chakra is more unstable, he needs a clone to form and control the energy.

[I]Kage Bunshin no Jutsu:[/I] Unlike the normal Bunshin no Jutsu (Art of the Doppelganger), this jutsu does not create illusions, but real bodies of the user. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone. This could be very dangerous if the user is low on chakra or makes too many clones, making this technique forbidden. However, this is something that Naruto himself doesn't have to worry about, since his chakra supply is almost unlimited in regards to the Nine Tails Fox Demon within him.

[I]Uzumaki Naruto Nisen Rendan:[/I] Naruto uses his Kage Bunshin (Art of the Shadow Doppleganger) to make up for his lack of speed. First, Naruto uses one of his clones to punch the opponent backwards a little bit into the air. As they are about to hit the ground, three or four clones (depending on the situation) slide under them, kicking them up into the air. The real Naruto kicks off the clone who punched the enemy into the air above the opponent and smash him into the ground with a kick to the head. The punch and kicks from the clones coincide with the syllables of Naruto's last name: "U!" "Zu!" "Ma!" "Ki!". The real Naruto himself shouts "Naruto Rendan!" as he finishes the technique with the kick. This, however, is done with 2,000 dopplegangers who more simultaneously.

[B]Weapons/Tools:[/B] Item Scroll[/size]