Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Problem


Recommended Posts

Guest Suuushi
Posted
Hey, I'm wondering everytime I try to click on my name It always says "the account you are trying to access is currently turned off" And I'm wondering how I can fix that. :animesigh
Posted
[color=#4B0082]I assume you mean on myOtaku, right? To turn your page on, go to your [url=http://www.myotaku.com/][u]Backroom[/u][/url] page, then click on Edit Profile link over in the left sidebar. The first option will be labled "Off or On?" with a drop-down menu over to the right to select which you want. Select "On" and then click the Edit My Options / Profile button down at the bottom of the page to turn your myOtaku account on.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...