OtakuBoards

which video games should be anime or what animes should be video games

Guest Rurouni

Guest Rurouni
I think that bobobo-bo-bobo would be a sick game and rurouni kenshin be a good game .but samauri champloo should stay amine and pilot candidate be a sick game too :D

what to you think?

[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=3]Post reasons for your answers and remember that OtakuBoards places an emphasis on post quality. That means proper grammar, spelling and having content in your posts. ~Aaryanna[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I think Blood+ would be a good game. Fighting monsters and demons is mainly what video games are about. But thats not the only reason. It would be awesome if you could just switch between the main characters. And if you could switch to different weapons. That would be good. :catgirl:

I think that gundam should calm down with their games.The only good one i seen is never ending tomorrow. It still needs some work but it was the best out of all.The problem is they are milking teir cow to fast and need to make one good game(gundam series has good potential).They need to think quality over quantity.

[font="Gill Sans MT Condensed"][color="#993366"][size="2"]An X video game would be totally rad. I could imagine it as an arcade-style fighting game where you could play as the Seven Seals and the Seven Angels. It would rock to be able to control all of their powers.

As for games that should be anime... Katamari Damacy? XD! That'd be pointless. But I'd still watch it, if only for the "wtf" factor. [/size][/color][/font]

If were living in a perfect world where animes made into games would actually be worth playing (minus a few exceptoons which are already pretty good like the naruto games for PS2 and FMA: crimson elixir) then i think Scryed would make a real kick *** RPG. The attack graphics would rule with the variety in alters and their forms and the attacks. You got a great cast of characters both the obvious playable ones and the non-playable ones.

Evangelion would make a great game with a cool free roaming battle system against the angels with the eva units. There would probably be some fan service mini games like dating asuka and rei or having a girls hot spring gathering or something.

I know they've made countless gundam games, but i don't recall a single good one so the anime Gundam Wing especially has great potential to be a great free roam adventure style game with great venues like space, land, etc...so if any other companies try to tackle any more Gundam titles it would help to put much more thought in them.

As for games into animes, i think most every FF game will be a popular answer amongst everybody, but aside from those i would massacre my way through any line to get any OVA, series, movie, whatever it may be of Xenogears. The cutscenes were primarily anime style in the game already so no reason to get anything wrong with it.

Also i would love to see a Dynasty Warriors anime, i've been a fan of that series since 3, i've played through the ROTK games multiple times and read the full 4 book novel. It would be a great long running series if given the right amount of attention.

I would like to see Halo made into a anime :animesmil , I mean with a little touch up's here and there I think Halo would make a awesome anime. I already love the game, so I would probaly love the anime just as well