Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Ready to fight


Guest Leaf VillageMOC

Recommended Posts

Guest Leaf VillageMOC
Posted
:demon: :demon: :devil: :devil:
Guest Leaf VillageMOC
Posted
lol lol lol lol lol
Guest Leaf VillageMOC
Posted
I meant Death to all those outside my village and then :wow: but it wouldn't all fit
Guest Leaf VillageMOC
Posted
as you can see im a sharingan kakashi fan
Guest Leaf VillageMOC
Posted
:wow: im talking to myself
Posted
[SIZE=1]You didn't check the rules before you started posting, did you?

This is quite possibly the worst thread of all bad threads that I've ever seen here, and I sincerely hope that the staff may have mercy on your soul.

Though, come to think of it, a brutal display of modding [I]could[/I] be fun. :cross:
[/SIZE]
Posted
Hahahaha, wow, the moderators are going to have fun with this one. Yea, you definitely need to check out the rules. And I do agree with Dodeca; hope the mods have mercy upon your soul pal. -_-
Posted
[size=1]i agree with what others have said here, that this is quite possibly the worst thread to ever appear in this forum. Normally I would just delete this thread, and pretend it never happened, but I think it's a good time to set an example with you. When you act like a moron on our boards and blatantly disregard the rules you get banned, and guess what? You're getting banned.

My apologies to the members who inhabit the Underground. I'll do my best to keep an eye on this place until the issues with staff placement can be resolved.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...