Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
today i was watching the music video for fall out boy's "suger, we're going down."
about 2 minutes into it, the bassist, (pete, i think his name is) licks his fingers about 3 times, and salutes (sp?). i was wondering if anyone knew what this meant (or if it doesnt mean anything), and would be willing to tell me. thanks a bunch!

here is the link for the music video.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MFNc_37Dmo[/url]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]
[FONT=Arial]Changed the thread title to save it from foreclosure. Talk about Fall Out Boy from here on, okay? - Amelia
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Yes I like the song. Not crazy about the video thoguh the whole deer people thing is really weird. Fallout boy is a pretty good group Dance Dance is another one of their works I like.I really dont see any signifance in the saluting maybes its like a KISS thing like when they stick out their tonues.
Guest Heero yuy
Posted
Petey the bassist and the lyricist is saluting "goodbye" as is my understanding, I listen to Fall out boy since they came around during two thousand and four...But he writes mostly all the lyrics, and they're kinda troubling if you actually read them. Their First album (their best one) is about how Pete's girlfriend at the time, cheated on him while he was out of town.
Guest Akihabara
Posted
freakin' pete wentz is taking over the freakin' world baby
Posted
[color=blue]Akihabara, please make sure you explain your posts and keep them on topic. Your last post here does not really contribute to the thread. From now on, please put a little more effort into your posts. I'd advise reading over the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]rules[/url] and [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?]FAQ[/url] if you have not done so already.[/color]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='Akihabara']freakin' pete wentz is taking over the freakin' world baby[/quote]

Haha, yeah he is! Umm, does anyone know when their cd "Evening Out With Your Girlfriend" came out? I got a copy from my friend but I cant find it anywere.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...