OtakuBoards

Why bookworms rule...

Guest Killer.Shinobu

Guest Killer.Shinobu
Heylo,I am a definate bookworm ..yeah a little nerdy but I am a bookworm for Manga and many other books ^_^ If anyone is with me just type a message^^ :animesigh

Guest Killer.Shinobu
I am currently on the manga Love Hina and Im having trouble finding an intresting book to read have any suggestions?

Welcome to the OtakuBoards Killer.Shinobu!

As Dhampir mentioned all threads need to have a topic of discussion. I appreciate you trying to give it a topic to focus on but since it is about novels/books the discussion is now in the wrong forum. Discussion of books should be done in the Anthology forum and topics on manga should be posted in the Manga forum.

We also do no allow double posting. If you need to post something directly after you have just posted please use the edit button on the previous entry. Since there are several things wrong with this thread (first no topic, then a topic in the wrong forum and now double posting) I am going to lock this thread. If you would like to re-post your thread in the correct forum with a clear topic to discuss it shouldn't be a problem.

If you have questions about the rules of the site feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Thanks!

-Panda