Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Why bookworms rule...


Recommended Posts

Guest Killer.Shinobu
Posted
Heylo,I am a definate bookworm ..yeah a little nerdy but I am a bookworm for Manga and many other books ^_^ If anyone is with me just type a message^^ :animesigh
Posted
Yes, I am a bookworm as well and proud, but I advise you to turn this into something that people can actually discuss before a mod closes the topic.
Guest Killer.Shinobu
Posted
Do you have a favorite book type or series?
Guest Killer.Shinobu
Posted
I am currently on the manga Love Hina and Im having trouble finding an intresting book to read have any suggestions?
Posted
Welcome to the OtakuBoards Killer.Shinobu!

As Dhampir mentioned all threads need to have a topic of discussion. I appreciate you trying to give it a topic to focus on but since it is about novels/books the discussion is now in the wrong forum. Discussion of books should be done in the Anthology forum and topics on manga should be posted in the Manga forum.

We also do no allow double posting. If you need to post something directly after you have just posted please use the edit button on the previous entry. Since there are several things wrong with this thread (first no topic, then a topic in the wrong forum and now double posting) I am going to lock this thread. If you would like to re-post your thread in the correct forum with a clear topic to discuss it shouldn't be a problem.

If you have questions about the rules of the site feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Thanks!

-Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...