OtakuBoards

My Manga Disaster

Takanutsu

Ok look ive been doing a manga for a month know called Deserted Carcass ask me what its about later i dont have time.Any the Shading is terible and know that ive reviewed it its pretty bad(id give it a seven) what materials do i need to make it better?is there a special brand of products that will do the trick?

[COLOR=Sienna]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]Takanutsu[/B],

A word of advise when creating threads, telling others to ask you about your manga [I]later[/I] is not a good way to ask for advise or to start a thread. If you don?t have the time, then it?s better to come back and create it when you [I]do[/I] have the time. Not only is there nothing on what your manga is about, your asking for advise on what to use without providing any links to your work or without explaining what you?ve used when creating it; well that sort of defeats the purpose as members don?t even know what to advise you on yet.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the rules before posting again. Also punctuation is important as well as it makes it easier for others to understand what you have written.

Feel free to re-create this thread, just be sure to provide more information like a short outline of your story, links to your work or descriptions of what you have used to draw them, etc. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~indifference

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]