Guest Ashleyrah Posted July 3, 2006 Posted July 3, 2006 I was recently watching an AMV that includes a one second clip of an interesting looking character. I love the style and would like to find out who this is, but nobody I know has a clue. A picture of the character is located at [url]http://www.harmonychurchonline.com/images/whois.gif[/url] Any ideas? Thanks! -Ashley
Kenshin DX Posted July 3, 2006 Posted July 3, 2006 Hmm it looks like Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star as a kid. But im not 100% sure.
Doublehex Posted July 3, 2006 Posted July 3, 2006 Yeah, that is DEFINATLEY Gene Starwind. I should know - Outlaw Star was one of my all time faverites(sp?) from the Toonami era.
r2vq Posted July 3, 2006 Posted July 3, 2006 [color=#007520]That's the main character from [url=http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=3563][b]Ragnarok the Animation[/b][/url]. His name is Roan and he's of Swordsman class. [img]http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/1297/ro20aq.gif[/img] To Doublehex and Kenshin DX, the next time somebody asks you to verify something, you should double check your answer before sending them into a confusing wild goose chase. You could have quickly realized that it wasn't Gene Starwind from doing a Google Image Search. [URL=http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&q=gene%20starwind&sa=N&tab=wi][B]Like so[/B][/URL]. Now that the answer is found, there's very little discussion value in this thread. Thread Closed. -r2[/color]
Recommended Posts