Farto the Magic Posted July 4, 2006 Posted July 4, 2006 Howdy one and all! I would like a banner (my avatar is sufficient) that has Sev from Republic Commando on it. It should also have the words "Rule 17: Always make sure they're dead." on it in any font and any color you see fit. Just go nuts! Here is the pic I want though. [URL=http://media.teamxbox.com/dailyposts/Sev.jpg][clicky][/URL] If someone chooses to undertake this endeavor, I thank them...which could be you.
Ricin Posted July 5, 2006 Posted July 5, 2006 [SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I hope you like it, I just got Photoshop CS yesterday and this is one of the first few things I made on it...Seriously, if there's [B]anything[/B] you don't like about it, oranything you want changed, just tell me. Be brutal, I can take it. Anywho, I really had fun making it, so enjoy. EDIT: Oops, didn't realize the picture was nineteen pixels too big. My bad.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Farto the Magic Posted July 5, 2006 Author Posted July 5, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]It's really nice. My only complaint is...I'd like to see his entire visor. Other than that, its gorgeous.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Ricin Posted July 5, 2006 Posted July 5, 2006 [SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]You would think the hardest part about redoing this would be getting everything just right all over again, but no, it had to be the text. I couldn't remember what font I was using last night/this morning, so I had to go through almost all of them up to "m". Not fun. Anywho, I like the way it turned out, and I shrunk it a bit to get the visor in there all the way, so it's at 414x100. I am a Photoshop ninja.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Farto the Magic Posted July 5, 2006 Author Posted July 5, 2006 Thank you SO much dude, its beautiful. Truly a photoshop ninja. Thanx!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now