Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Its a new website that Toonami has gotten up, its supposed to start running toonami's shows for free, some of the shows include Naruto, Samurai Jack, Megas XLR, Prince of Tennis, MAR, and Hikaru no Go and will be in Windows Media Player format, its supposed to start around July 17. Here's the link [URL=http://www.toonamijetstream.com]www.toonamijetstream.com[/URL] I personally can't wait to get to watch those shows online :animesmil what do you guy's think?
Posted
I think that rocks! I assume that the shows will be in English, as it is Toonami. that's good, because I'm tired of anime in Japanese, because then it takes hours to get my mind back to English!

How long has Toonami been showing Hikaru No Go and Prince of Tennis?
Posted
[quote]How long has Toonami been showing Hikaru No Go and Prince of Tennis?[/QUOTE]

I don't think they show those on toonami. That surprised me to when I saw that they were gonna be showing those two on their site.
Posted
I think that it is cool that toonami will be showing anime episodes on the internet soon. I heard about that from the magazine that I read. I will probably watch somthing on that site sooner of later.
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Does anyone know if it will be showing a episode a week, or they have a list, and add to it a week?

I think it will be a episode a week.

P.S., I really want to see Mar...[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
If I understand that correctly then I think they show a different episode of each of those shows on tv every Saturday.But Besides that I don't know about the internet for sure.Sorry but I hope I understood your post correctly. :catgirl:
Posted
I'm pretty sure that they did this before, but they played less popular anime and were forced to shut it down (that's my theory anyways). Does anyone else remember this? I know it was where I first saw Record of Lodoss War, but I don't remember what else was shown on it (there might have been old episodes of DBZ).

The show selection has some things that I've been meaning to watch for a while now, so this will be a good (i.e. legal) alternative to how I would probably have watched them. Good find, Dbzman, this should be fun to watch.
Posted
OH WOW THANKS THANKS THANKS A BUNCH. I REALLY WANNA SEE MAR I READ THE manga. i saw some episodes in japanese with the subs. omg i'm so happy.

anyway so its going to be just on internet or is it going to be on tv? :p
Posted
I discovered this on Saturday while watching Toonami(Of course I totally missed the PoT part) and I went I saw they had dubbed like the first episode of Prince of Tennis. I was like, "Homgz...They really did it. Let's see it!" and alas, as happy as I was, Ryoma's voice was horrible.
Posted
I'm really happy that now their showing Hikaru No Go.You think they'll show it on Toonami on Saturdays instead of just on the internet?That would make it even better.I'm also glad that Jetstream will be showing Prince of Tennis.
Posted
[quote name='Kurayami Oji']I don't think they show those on toonami. That surprised me to when I saw that they were gonna be showing those two on their site.[/quote]

Yeah, i had read that Toonami was going to stream stuff that is on their T.V. block, plus some stuff that hasn't been seen on American TV so this site would definitely be a great site for new otaku. (Like me, less than 2 years but still new :animesmil ). But also, great for catching new to America animes, without having to plop down some cool hard green.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...