Lil_Videl Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Does Topaz still come to this MB? She was a very good artist, I can tell u that
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 er..I don't think so....ask PiroMunkie, though from what I hear. She doesn't come here anymore.
PiroMunkie Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [SIZE=1]No, I'm fraid not.. at least not that I know of.. she could be under an alias. But to my knowledge, no she isn't. It's sad I know :([/SIZE]
Justin Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 No, not for some time now. But, honestly, you should have gone to her forums and asked her. Or, PMed someone and asked them. The forum space ain't free yanno... -Justin
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]No, I'm fraid not.. at least not that I know of.. she could be under an alias. But to my knowledge, no she isn't. It's sad I know :([/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] don't you have her email addy or something???
Recommended Posts