Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
As the name states what is DeviantART? I have seen in in peoples SIG's but I've been wondering what it is. I myself think it allows you to show art that you've made.
I decided to post this question in this forum because I think it has to do with art.

So a nice reply would be fine. If a moderator could tell me that would also be good. Because they know what to do almost all the time.
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]

[URL=http://twelve-gauge-baby.deviantart.com/]This[/URL] is my DeviantART. It could be compared to a MySpace for artists and what not. It's a place where you can post your artwork, and if it's really high grade, auction it off for money. People can leave comments on your work and on your page, and you can do the same. You can go there and post your interests, inspirations, and what not and generally meet people who are artistically similar to you.

That's about what I use it for.[/color][/size]
Posted
As the boss stated, it's about equivalent to myspace without the sociallizing and old pedophiles. haha. But yeah its basicly a site where artists can post up their artwork and get feedback. There are alot of really great artists there and 'art' there doesn't just mean painting and drawing, it can be photography, graphic arts, brushes, applications and skins for different programs. Basicly a site for anything artistic.
Posted
[QUOTE=Ålpha-Æpsilon]As the name states what is DeviantART? I have seen in in peoples SIG's but I've been wondering what it is. I myself think it allows you to show art that you've made.
I decided to post this question in this forum because I think it has to do with art.

So a nice reply would be fine. If a moderator could tell me that would also be good. Because they know what to do almost all the time.[/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]I get the feeling it would've been much easier to get your question answered by actually visiting deviantART. I mean, seriously.[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
I think it's time to bring up the good old advice to anybody seeking information in the internet:

"If you don't know it, [url=http://www.google.com][B]google[/B][/url] it."

Anyhow, in my opinion deviantART is a great place for all budding artists to show off their works. I'm not a member myself, but I've paid the site a few visits, and found out that scraping off the rather pretentious surface one can find true masterpieces there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...