Guest SwimPsyco Posted July 14, 2006 Posted July 14, 2006 Does anyone here make GIF Avatars? If you do, I need a couple of em for Cougar from s-Cry-ed
Sloth Girl Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 I do make animated banners and avis. Did you want anything specific? I could try if you would like.
Guest SwimPsyco Posted August 19, 2006 Posted August 19, 2006 [quote name='Sloth Girl']I do make animated banners and avis. Did you want anything specific? I could try if you would like.[/quote] No, it's ok, I already got some, it was a spur of the moment thing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now