Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, I hope this is legal...

I am an ecstatic poster in the Otaku Lounge and I've noticed that alot of people (myself included) enjoy the fun little games where you usually end up posting next to nothing at all, or talk about incredibly random things. I've always wondered why these threads get closed because, though they are spam, they are also very fun.

So, here's my resolution:

Why isn't there a Spam Lounge or something made just for these spammy little games? After all they are very fun, and alot of people like them.

Input? Output? Yes? No?

Or am I just plain Dumb?
Posted
[color=#4B0082]The question is fine, but you can already find the answer in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53703][u]Suggestions & Feedback FAQ[/u][/url] stickied at the top of the forum. Please check there before creating new suggestion threads.

Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...