OtakuBoards

Ok i Just bought Trigun Boxed Set smart buy?

Guest Jabroni3:16

Hello, i recently got this as a Christmas present, well i will be getting this as a Christmas Present, is this series a must have? I only ask because i have heard many a good things about it usually they're reviews but i want to hear about it from the people themselves. I also recently bought the Special Edition CowBoy Bebop Boxed Set (BTW all of these boxed sets i am getting are DVDs) and i am very happy with my buy after all there's only 9000 and i am lucky enough to have one, if anyone doesn't believe me i'll leave the number i recieved. If anyone is wandering where they can get these sets, just go to Amazon.com and you'll mostlikely find em there, also i am a regular on the Computer and Video Games discussion board there so feel free and stop by. I haven't come here very often but i'll try to now, at first i went to the DBZ forum wasn't too into that board hopefully i'll be more at home here.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]Hello, i recently got this as a Christmas present, well i will be getting this as a Christmas Present, is this series a must have? I only ask because i have heard many a good things about it usually they're reviews but i want to hear about it from the people themselves. I also recently bought the Special Edition CowBoy Bebop Boxed Set (BTW all of these boxed sets i am getting are DVDs) and i am very happy with my buy after all there's only 9000 and i am lucky enough to have one, if anyone doesn't believe me i'll leave the number i recieved. If anyone is wandering where they can get these sets, just go to Amazon.com and you'll mostlikely find em there, also i am a regular on the Computer and Video Games discussion board there so feel free and stop by. I haven't come here very often but i'll try to now, at first i went to the DBZ forum wasn't too into that board hopefully i'll be more at home here. [/B][/QUOTE]

You got CowBoy Bebop Boxed Set thats pretty cool ........ :eek:

Don't worry you'll like this board it kicks ***..... :wave:

:naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:mrt: :smirk

[color=crimson]I've only seen the first two volumes of Trigun, but it was one of the best series I ever saw. It kept me laughing and it kept me intrigued. And Vash is one of the coolest anime characters ever. He's pretty freaking hilarious. His "side-kicks" are quite annoying though.

Cowboy Bepop...I've only seen two episodes, and those were 5 and 6, and the scenery in episode 5 moved me to tears. It was the most beautiful thing I ever saw. And the storyline seemed pretty cool from where I was. [/color]

I find that CB is one of the best Anime series i've seen, and i haven't seen much so i geuss thats not the best coice of words, it is at least better than DBZ, DB, Tenchi, Outlaw Srar, Gundam Wing, Gundam 08, and Big O, which it (Big O) found really interesting prolly one of the better series, it's a shame theres only 13 episodes...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]I find that CB is one of the best Anime series i've seen, and i haven't seen much so i geuss thats not the best coice of words, it is at least better than DBZ, DB, Tenchi, Outlaw Srar, Gundam Wing, Gundam 08, and Big O, which it (Big O) found really interesting prolly one of the better series, it's a shame theres only 13 episodes... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Well by the list of anime you provided, you haven't even seen that much in the first place. You people aren't here really need to expand your horizons and watch something that doens't actually come on TV! [/color]

I've seen all of Trigun, and Cowboy Bebop, and Trigun, is a MUST SEE ANIME!!! So is Cowboy Bebop, and Evangelion, and Escaflownie(the movie), and Maze, Maze OVA, Kenshin, Dual, etc... Well, to me, all anime is a must see!

Asuka, i only listed anime series i've seen, i have a rather large movie library, i usually watch any anime i can get my hands on, and i haven't been able to get much of any yet, i will be getting Record of Lodoss Wars (sorry to any of you if i spelled the series wrong, a simple correction could help) here pretty soon, along with the OVA, I am trying to expand my horizopns and will after i buy an X-Box...

well, i'm still seeing Trigun...and so far..it's an awesome anime! :)

It's always keeping my laughing...lol

I agree with Asuka that Vach it one of the best anime characters...he's such a lil ditz at times though..must somehow..he's invincible..lol

I haven't seen CB, though, I heard good things about it. :)

trigun rocks. ive seen much of the series, i have to watch two or three more tapes. it is my favorite animé. vash the stampede is a great character, hilarious, kick , and very insightful. the voices for the show are great too. i have a cd from trigun where for about half of it the japanese characters are talking, and the emotion of the english vash equals the japanese one. cowboy bebop is such a good series, i love the action, the mystery, and the way the story line jumps around a lot.