Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2


Recommended Posts

Guest MaRk-0wN3Z-YoU
Posted
Well this game is coming out in english it is way better then the first Clash of Ninja! In this game you can have 4 people play like as a team or against eachother it was fun because I played it at Comic-Con I kicked everyones but with Sasuke!! There is also way more charicters then the first one but you have to unlock them so you should play this game a lot more then the first one. Well have you guys heard of this, did you play it and if you played it which charictor are you good with? Oh ya and btw I already have this game and the 4th clash of ninja :D
Posted
Lucky duck! No cons near where I love (and even when they DO have anime cons, they never have any good guests as far as I know...)
I know Clash of Ninja 2 is coming out soon. I loved the first one (my friend has it), but there weren't enough characters!
The story mode in Clash of Ninja 2 is longer than the first one, right? It should at [I]least[/I] finish the Chuunin Exam arc...Clash of Ninja 1's story mode was way too short...Btw, what new characters do you start out with automatically?
Btw, in the first one, I can kick my friends' butt with Kakashi or Haku. Sasuke doesn't work with me for some reason...
Guest MaRk-0wN3Z-YoU
Posted
The story on this game is much longer then the first one and there are new game types for 1 player also. the charicters you start off with are Hinata, Sasuke, Rock Lee, Kiba, Garra, Sakura, Ino, Kakashi and Naruto I think i missed one. Ya I dont know the USA release date but I know it is a great game! I know all the secret charictors if you want to know them.
Posted
[quote name='MaRk-0wN3Z-YoU']The story on this game is much longer then the first one and there are new game types for 1 player also. the charicters you start off with are Hinata, Sasuke, Rock Lee, Kiba, Garra, Sakura, Ino, Kakashi and Naruto I think i missed one. Ya I dont know the USA release date but I know it is a great game! I know all the secret charictors if you want to know them.[/quote]

Nah it's okay. I'd rather be suprised. Now I am happy. More playable girls! :animesmil
Guest MaRk-0wN3Z-YoU
Posted
[quote name='aoi_hikari']Nah it's okay. I'd rather be suprised. Now I am happy. More playable girls! :animesmil[/quote]


lol i know what you mean. I was pretty surprised when I unlocked all the charictors on my game I am still the best with sasuke.
Posted
[quote name='MaRk-0wN3Z-YoU']Well this game is coming out in english it is way better then the first Clash of Ninja! In this game you can have 4 people play like as a team or against eachother it was fun because I played it at Comic-Con I kicked everyones but with Sasuke!! There is also way more charicters then the first one but you have to unlock them so you should play this game a lot more then the first one. Well have you guys heard of this, did you play it and if you played it which charictor are you good with? Oh ya and btw I already have this game and the 4th clash of ninja :D[/quote]

I want to get this game because you can play with a lot more characters. I beat Clash of Ninja in about 2 hours. (Playing through 1 player mode with everyone) I really want to play with Gaara. ^^ Wow, 4 Player, too? Cool!
Posted
Clash of Ninja 2 is basicly better than the first one in everyway! But still, I'm best with Sharigan Kakashi in the first game though! The release date for Clash of Ninja 2 is somewhere around the end of September or something........But I still can't wait to get that game though!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...