Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I find myself giggling whenever people commit a stereotypical act. Like when a girl says, "Why do I have to be [I]her[/I] partner?? She dresses like a freak!", I start to laugh so hard it wracks my entire upper body. Most people think I'm having convulsions and I'm always the only one that thinks those stereotypical moments are funny.
Posted
Oh yeah, there was this one time when like me and Dave--you know Dave right? Yeah, so like me and Dave were playing UT2K4, and like, this dude on the red team was all like "Haha you suck" and stuff you know right? And like me and Dave like--oh yeah, we were on the blue team, I forgot to mention that--so anyway, me and Dave like went up behind him and he had a chaingun and all right, and all we had was plasma pistols, and we like killed him right, and we laughed for like, days, and I guess you just had to be there. It was, like, hilarious and stuff.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...