Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I wish for, Britney Spears under my tree on Christmas Day!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]I wish for, Britney Spears under my tree on Christmas Day! [/B][/QUOTE]
*cough* her??! shes fake!!! and ugly!!
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj babe [/i]
[B]
*cough* her??! shes fake!!! and ugly!! [/B][/QUOTE]

She's not fake! she's enhanced and augmented...but not fake! :love2: And she is pretty damn hott :heart:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]eh..... bad mike.....bad mike [/B][/QUOTE]

The name is AKITO, or GENDO, but not Mike!!! Anyways, i'll also add some things to my wish list! I also wish to have ssj chick, Queen Asuka, Raiha, Lady Macaiodh, Christina A., and some other ppl.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]O.o;; is that a compliment... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, now, HURRY UP AND GET UNDER MY TREE!!!! With the skimpest outfit u can wear please!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Yes, now, HURRY UP AND GET UNDER MY TREE!!!! With the skimpest outfit u can wear please! [/B][/QUOTE]
to a player with a million love slaves....nah uh! :p i beg to differ:butthead:
:flasher: heehee
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]
to a player with a million love slaves....nah uh! :p i beg to differ:butthead:
:flasher: heehee [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, I dun have a million love slaves!!!! So, come on over!
Posted
And i would also like to add Babygirl to my wish list!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]not for a player :p [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not a player!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...