Kitchen Sink Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 Hello, OB. I was just wondering if someone could please make me a Shinji banner and avatar set, no words or username, but just the cutest pix of Shinji-kun you can find. :catgirl: You'll be my friend for life if you make me want to reach through the screen and just huggle him to death! P.S: No chibis, please, those thigns are distrubing. :animeswea Thanks for your time. -L.L
jigglyness Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 It would help alot if you told us what anime "Shinji-kun" is from since there are many Shinji-kun's out there in the anime world. :) and a reference pic would help alot.
Kitchen Sink Posted August 1, 2006 Author Posted August 1, 2006 Oh, sure. I'm talking about Ikari Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion: [IMG]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3995/shinjibf8.jpg[/IMG] I wasn't aware that there were any other Shinji-kun's out there, lol. But yeah, Shinji from EVA is the one I want the banner made of, thankyou.
Riku Posted August 5, 2006 Posted August 5, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Well, dunno if my version is cute or not... I know jigglyness will make you an awesome set... but anyways... [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/ShinjiB.gif[/IMG] 'Tis my version!! XD Hope it is to your Shinji-kun liking![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
jigglyness Posted August 6, 2006 Posted August 6, 2006 well actually I wasn't really going to attempt to make this one ^^" sorry. i was never fond of making "cute" things. KW oh the flattery [b][COLOR=Red]<3[/COLOR][/b]
Riku Posted August 6, 2006 Posted August 6, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Lolz you know I love you, jigglyness. XD Anyways, I was kind of not liking the first ban I made you so... [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/ShinjiB1.gif[/IMG] ANOTHER ONE! Tis like an old photo I guess but.. you know. Working on an avi, but you can use either banner you like. ;D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now