Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's some of my drawings:
[ link removed ]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Please see my post below for information.

[b]- Retribution[/b][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest Dogwaffle
Posted
I HATE YOU PEOPLE, all youv'e managed to do is lower my self esteem :animeangr


[SIZE=1]everyone can draw...except me[/SIZE] :animecry:
Posted
[size=1]Are you just obnoxious advertising, or do you want critique on your work? And if you want critique on your work, were you looking for it on dA or on OB?

I'm assuming you were just advertising, and that you're not coming back. I'll give you a chance, though. Here's a deal: I'll edit out the link, and when you post so that I know you're not just advertising, you can edit it back in. If you put back in the link without saying anything to me, I'll just close the thread.

Dogwaffle, I encourage you to read both the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php][b]Official OtakuBoards Rules[/b][/url] and the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52171][b]Art Studio Rules[/b][/url] so that you know what is expected of you. When you're posting about someone's art, saying that it's great will not fly. [i]What about it makes it great?[/i] In addition, post quality (detail, punctuation, grammar) is a must.

Thank you [both] for your cooperation.[/size]
Posted
Wow so much hate already I just posted a pic so everyone can say something to it or not(whether it's good or not) and I got called an obnoxious advertiser hmmm is it because I use deviantart instead of the imageshacks or other forms of image hosts? take it down if you want, didnt think people would hate you for posting your drawings for people to see oh well.
Posted
[size=1]If you will re-read my post, it was a question if you were an "obnoxious advertising" or someone seeking critique. Sorry about any misunderstanding we had there.

To be honest, it is indeed suspicious that you use dA instead of Imageshack or Photobucket. This is nothing against you, it's just that spammers usually post a link to their dA account and never come back. I had to assume the worst with you, unfortunately, due to previous precendent.

Feel free to post back up your link. Again, my apologies for any msicommuncation that occured here.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...