Andy Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Yes, 10 Tokyo Warriors, I had just recently started watching this. I tried to find a good summary of this series but I looked all over and couldn't find one, (not even wikipedia or the otaku had anything on it). Anyways, its a pretty good series in my opinion, although I think that it was just a little too short. I think it was only like 4-6 episodes, i'm not really sure. But even so, I still thought this was a great series, and I was wondering if anybody else here has seen it?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Azarath Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 anime news network: "Long ago, in feudal Japan, there was a fierce warrior named the Demon King. He controlled a band of demons, known as the Kyouma. Only the powers of ten warriors sealed the Demon King away and kept the Kyouma under control. But now, Lord Shindigan, a powerful Kyouma is planning to free the Demon King, and the reincarnations of the ten warriors must band together and save the earth" I've watched it a few times.to me it's a pretty good series.i plan to finish the series eventually.
AnimeHeroX Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 I saw that on action encore and i just couldn't get into it, it's also kind of a little to long winded for my taste but all in all it alright anime but let's just say it's something i would waste money on OH WELL. still an alright anime to me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now