OtakuBoards

Digimon - Digidreams RPG Signup

Nagare Boshi

Guest EbonyFox
Name: Todd 'Ebony' Fox
Personality: Has an independent nature and is sort of a loner, but could make friends if he tried. He doesn't really like letting his feelings show, and because of this most people see him as a bad person. However, he has an underlying sense of honor that he typically keeps hidden deep down. He is extremely tenacious, but doesn't realize it.
Crest: Perserverance
Description: Brown hair, green eyes, wearing faded jeans and a worn green T-shirt.

Digimon:
Fresh: Greenmon.
Description: A round green ball with large eyes, a mouth, and white-tipped ears.

In-Training: Sparklermon.
Description: Think Greenmon, only with a round body, a tail, and stubby round legs.
Attack: Firecracker Toss.

Rookie: Bombermon.
Description: A cross between a person wearing a green jacket and blue jeans, and Sparklermon.
Attacks: Bomber Barrage, Breeze Karate.

Champion: Cobaltmon.
Description: Like Bombermon, only bigger, striped, and not wearing Bombermon's green jacket. Can run on all fours, or fight standing on two legs. Wearing a blue Santa hat
Attacks: Lightning Bomb, Thunder Claw, Gust Karate.

Ultimate: Storm Cobaltmon.
Description: A robotic version of Cobaltmon, only without the hat.
Attacks: Eye of the Storm, Bolt Tail, Disruption. Can fly.

Mega: Sindarinmon
Description: An elf wearing the same clother as Bombermon, plus a mail shirt and a sword (and shoes with little wings on them). Has brown hair with streaks of green running through it.
Attacks: Glittering Sword, Elven Healing. Can fly (magic shoes ^^).

mabye ill join.

Name: Erin(Ravin)Crouse
Female
crest:Imagination
personality:hyper,ditsy blonde. likes to be alone with my thoughts
description:long dirty blonde hair, blue green eyes, glasses. wearing jeans and long t shirt. A digivice called a D-C(more later) ,a dagger at my hip and a crest around my neak

Digimon
fresh: Natamon
I-T: Fanoramon
R:Nataniamon
C:Aroramon
U:MagnaAroramon
Mega: :huh: *sweatdrop* have not figured it out yet. but when i do ill tell you.