Magus Posted August 6, 2006 Posted August 6, 2006 I'm starting to think I suck when it comes to finding images of certain folks from big time games, animes or whatever. (images come out blurry, small or can't find any at all) Anyways, I'd like a banner and avatar of Sephiroth. Theme: Creepy "shrugs" Background: hmm. A tough one. I'll let you decide Font style: something with a scary feeling. Text: Perish Size: Default Picture: [URL=http://www.arkady.org.uk/sephiroth/ac_sephiroth_800.jpg]Sephiroth[/URL] (I really wanted another picture since this one is all over the place) As for the avy. My name. Same font you use for the banner. Size: Default Dont have a specific image for this one.
jigglyness Posted August 7, 2006 Posted August 7, 2006 I'll take a go at it. :) i'll update this post when done. [b]EDIT[/b]------- Ok I didn't know which one you would like more, so I made 2 of them :] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/sephyavi1.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/sephy1.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/sephyavi2.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/sephy2.jpg[/img] hope it's 'creepy' enough. ^^' jiggly = not good at creepy nor cute things.
Magus Posted August 7, 2006 Author Posted August 7, 2006 Just take your time with it. I'm in no hurry to see it. :animesmil Edit: Oh wow... That was faster than expected. Thanks a mil.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now