songsofsorrow Posted August 7, 2006 Posted August 7, 2006 well this is my first thread might *** well make it memorable since sojiro keeps on saying your just saying that cause your jealous i have songofmemories feel free to post about girlfriend related stuff not girl friend realated stuff such as shopping and i started this cause i was bored
Mr. Maul Posted August 7, 2006 Posted August 7, 2006 [size=1][color=DimGray]Haha! You spelled "as" wrong and it got censored! Maybe you should ellaborate more on what you mean by "girlfriend related stuff." Is this going to be an advice thread helping those with girlfriends, or is it a chance for the girlfriend to share her troubles? But if I'm not mistaken, there's already a relationship [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53921"]thread...[/url] [/color][/size][size=1][color=DimGray] [/color][/size]
TheShinje Posted August 7, 2006 Posted August 7, 2006 [color=crimson] Let me get this straight, Sojiro tells anybody reading this thread that they are jealous because you have SongOfMemories, and that you should construct a 'memborable' thread? [size=4]o_O;[/size] Try adding [strike] a topic, perhaps?[/strike] a little clarification to the intention of your thread, if it lasts that long. -Peace out.[/color]
Raiyuu Posted August 7, 2006 Posted August 7, 2006 [font=trebuchet ms]Welcome to OtakuBoards, [b]songsofsorrow.[/b] Before posting, you should have read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][u]Rules.[/u][/URL] Did you? Because if you did, you're certainly not following them. Click the underlined link. 1) Your post quality is terrible, and you need to start including capitals, punctuation, correct spelling and legible grammar. I had to read your post twice (slowly) just to work out what you were on about. Now, I'm obliged to read things because I'm a Moderator, but other members are going to see a post like that and say "hey, I can't be bothered to decipher what that means" and no one will reply sensibly to your thread. 2) Your post gives no clear topic of discussion. If I've read it right you want people to discuss "girlfriend related stuff" (overly vague) and "not girlfriend related stuff". So ... everything and anything. Narrow it down, make it easy for other members to see what kind of discussion you're after. You should also have read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][u]FAQ[/u][/URL] and [thread=52331][u]Otaku Lounge Rules Sticky,[/u][/thread] but again, your post quality suggests you haven't, so click those links and enjoy a Moderation-free life. Enjoy your stay on the Boards. [b]Thread closed.[/b][/font]
Recommended Posts