InuYashasV Posted August 7, 2006 Posted August 7, 2006 What do you think of Anne Freaks? In my opinion, it rocks. It's intense, which I like and there is a lot of mystery. I've only read Vol. 1, and about to start Vol.2.
Kei Posted August 7, 2006 Posted August 7, 2006 [color=darkblue][size=1]Well, it really might help if you tell us a bit more about the series on the whole. I know that I personally have no idea what you're on about, and there are likely others, so kindly fill us in and remember to do so in the future, 'kay? ^_~[/color][/size]
InuYashasV Posted August 13, 2006 Author Posted August 13, 2006 Anne Freaks is about three teenagers. Each have a dark past that connects them. Anna is a sixteen year old assassain, Mitsuba will kill to avenge the murder of his father and sister, and Yuri has [spoiler]killed his mother.[/spoiler] They join together to bring down the Kakusei terrorist group. The reason I didn't explain earlier, was because I didn't wan't to spoil anything. I'm weird like that. [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][INDENT]If you are worried about revealing too much, that's what spoiler tags are for. Just take a look at the sticky on spoiler tags for quick and easy information on how to use them. Please be sure to use them in the furture when posting aspects of a manga that would spoil it for someone who has yet to read it. ~indifference[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now