OtakuBoards

Darn that Bill Gates

Ice Dragon v2

Attention all Hotmail users. We have a very big problem. As a free user and of you guys are free users too, I suggest that you read this:
Hotmail Notice!

Attention Hotmail Users:

Due to a recent increase in the number of Hotmail users, we have found that our free web-based email service has become too popular for our resources. Because of this, we are going to begin charging a fee to the users who are not sufficiently taking advantage of the technology we are providing them. The users who receive this email and do not forward it to at least 15 people will be charged a fee of $25.00 per month. I have conferred with my associate S. Jobs, and we have agreed that this is an appropriate amount.

Sincerely, William Gates, CEO Microsoft Inc.Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : [url]http://explorer.msn.com[/url]

I wanna take it up to Bill Gates saying this is [BLEEEP!!] but I need your help on this.

I am so angry....If this email is in my box I will just loose it. I have 2 hotmail accounts, and I have two for a reason...One is for my friends and family to get in touch with me the other is for the 300 pieces of junk mail I get due to diffrent sites I go on. No matter how many times I block senders I get more junk mail...I checked my email 1/2 hour ago and it wouldn't surprise me if it already has 20 new messages of junk....and for the last time, I don't need to get out of debt, I have never evcen been in debt arrgh!!! If Bill Gates wants $50 dollars from me he can have it...I'll send him a check that I wiped my *** with!!!!:flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
I meant in a peaceful manner [/B][/QUOTE]

peaceful my :butthead: ! I want some of Bill Gates cash! And I'm tired of getting stomped on by him! He never pays when he loses in online poker!
[url]http://foodcourt.cyril.com/movies/eva2.html[/url]

I don't realy care, it is a good thing that i make up all the info in my hotmail account. How in the hell is he going ot know where to send the bill. And all i use my hotmail is from my MSN messenger. And those :cussing: :angry2: :angry2: already closed one of my accounts. I guess that becaues i had so much school work adn couldn't visit it in a few weeks they closed it. I hate all of the :cussing: :cussing: , damn that bill gates.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]I don't realy care, it is a good thing that i make up all the info in my hotmail account. How in the hell is he going ot know where to send the bill. And all i use my hotmail is from my MSN messenger. And those :cussing: :angry2: :angry2: already closed one of my accounts. I guess that becaues i had so much school work adn couldn't visit it in a few weeks they closed it. I hate all of the :cussing: :cussing: , damn that bill gates. [/B][/QUOTE]

Lets rally around the anti-Bill Gates banner and show them who is more powerful! WE WILL HAVE FREEDOM!!! WE WILL NOT PAY THEM $25 JUST CAUSE THEY ARE TO LAZY TO SPEND ANY MORE MONEY ON HOTMAIL! WE WILL KILL BILL GATES! I WILL TAKE ALL OF HIS MONEY!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]

the hell you will. It is all mine. *Mugs bill Gates and runs away happy* [/B][/QUOTE]

It's MINE!!!!

[color=crimson]Hey, you guys can always use Yahoo instead of Hotmail if it comes right down to it. I use Hotmail, too, but I only have mine as a junk account...I'd just get all my stuff sent to somewhere else. Of course, I'm already paying a stupid 25 dollars a month to that jerk for stupid MSN...which is way better than AO-HELL...but anywho....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Erm, how do you know that this isn't fake, and made by some idiot? [/B][/QUOTE]

Easy way to find out, charge into Gate's house, find out if it's the truth, kill him, then take all his money, then kill the loser Exec.'s who thought bout making us pay, and take their money too!

[SIZE=1]Hehe :devil: Sounds like a plan to me Akito *loads .45 Colt Long Barrel* Krikey I love [url=http://www.hometown.aol.com/nrage13/images/vash_gun_photo.jpg]this gun[/url] too bad the only real replica has been sold a long time ago :flaming:

Anyways.. of to mr. gates house..[/SIZE]