Morpheus Posted August 13, 2006 Posted August 13, 2006 [img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/costume_ent-lead__200x2850.jpg[/img] Hey. I'm making $5.15 an hour, you are making $5.15 an hour, so.....Wanna ****?
John Posted August 14, 2006 Posted August 14, 2006 "****, Frank, I don't know. If I find out a picture of us in these suits got onto the internet or something like that, I'd finally kill myself."
hidaboy Posted August 17, 2006 Posted August 17, 2006 camel:so a... when are you gonna rip out my throut? crock:never, it would taste like leather, smokey. camel(thinking): again with streotyping.
pooperson Posted August 18, 2006 Posted August 18, 2006 Oh man! I forgot about this! Okay, the winners... man... I'm stuck for 1st place. They're both really good. 1ST PLACE: [QUOTE=The13thMan] [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=DarkOrange][center] (Advertisement by people who appose gay marriage) [B]What's next?[/B] [/COLOR] [/FONT][/CENTER][/QUOTE] 2ND PLACE [[it was JUST that close! Sorry!]: [QUOTE=Jokopoko][size=1][color=teal][center] [b]Camel:[/b] So then I said 'Thats no oasis, thats my wife!' [b]Croc:[/b] [Thinking] [i]"One more day, then I eat him"[/i][/center][/color][/size][/QUOTE] 3RD PLACE: [QUOTE=Marsh][FONT=Arial]Crocodile: I don't feel like we're fitting in very well... Camel: You're the one who chose to leave the house wearing nothing but a hat and an ascot, and frankly, you look ridiculous. [/FONT][/QUOTE] HONORABLE MENTION: [QUOTE=hidaboy]camel:so a... when are you gonna rip out my throut? crock:never, it would taste like leather, smokey. camel(thinking): again with streotyping.[/QUOTE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now