OtakuBoards

A Texhnolyze set, if you please.

Derald

[FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Ah, yes, my current avatar and banner set begins to grow out of season, so to speak, and I ask that someone please make a new set.

The image to be formatted for the new avatar is the first attachment on the left. For this I need to have some of the excess background removed before resizing, after which all I require is an image with the character in view, but at the same time centered so that some stairs are showing (and, please, do not include the Japanese text).

The image to be formatted for the banner will be, of course, the second attachment. Now, for this image I need to have the section with the pre-existing text removed, then I need for the faces to remain as intact as possible without ruining the effect the image has to begin with. After this, it's all a matter of careful resizing to the existing limits on banners.

Aside from this, I shall ask that no text be added onto the avatar and banner, the restructured images shall suffice.

Now, if you wish to go through with this task, I thank you so very much.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
Hows this? If you need something changed let me know, I'll be happy to fix for you.

I had to edit the pictures a bit, like in the Avatar, I moved the guy down a step, and moved the girl in the banner down so their faces lined up differently. I still have the originals and the PSD's so I can fix or remove anything you want.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Well, this certainly turned out pretty well done, and I will gladly use this set. I thank you very much, although I still have to wait and see anyone else's work and evaluate everyone's together.

Your work is very much appreciated, Turdle.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]