Guest LilyBebeboo Posted August 14, 2006 Posted August 14, 2006 I love PeaceMaker and I was wondering if anyone knew what this song is thats playing on this clip?? I know its a long shot...but help! [url]http://www.kaneva.com/asset/assetDetails.aspx?assetId=5100&communityId=0[/url]
Shinmaru Posted August 14, 2006 Posted August 14, 2006 I knew that it was Linkin Park from hearing it, and a quick lyrics search shows that the song is "It's Going Down." [b][url=www.google.com]Google[/url][/b] is your friend for these types of things. :) Now to get that stupid song out of my head...
Guest LilyBebeboo Posted August 14, 2006 Posted August 14, 2006 Thanks for your help! I guess I could have googled the lyrics, DUH. hehe.
Ikillion Posted August 14, 2006 Posted August 14, 2006 [COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Since all of that has finished... and the answer is done... -Thread attacks with random question- -Ikillion attacks with [B]Thread Lock[/B]- Ikillion gained 50 exp. Ikillion levels up![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts