Andy Posted August 27, 2006 Posted August 27, 2006 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Well, I created a Family Guy thread to see who all liked it(and who didn't). So I thought I would see who all here watches Robot Chicken. Robot Chicken to me is one of the stupidest shows that i've probably ever seen, with a few exceptions. At times I find this ridiculously stupid show funny. And at other times I will think its so stupid that I won't even watch it. I guess for me it really all depends on who they're making fun of^^. So, I would like to know who all here watches Robot Chicken and what your views are on it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
black rurouni Posted August 27, 2006 Posted August 27, 2006 Robot chicken is the funny show i ever seen to me because it's stupid and to me stupid=funny. all my friend bt 1 likes robot chicken,family guy,Adult swim :D :beer: :idea: :genius:
Aberinkula Posted August 27, 2006 Posted August 27, 2006 [quote name='black rurouni']Robot chicken is the funny show i ever seen to me because it's stupid and to me stupid=funny. all my friend bt 1 likes robot chicken,family guy,Adult swim :D :beer: :idea: :genius:[/quote] What? The shows funny as hell. that snuggle spoof was stupid.
Box Hoy Posted August 27, 2006 Posted August 27, 2006 [size=1]God, I never knew how far Seth Green's humor went. I like the whole Moral Orel skit they have. I've seen some other great ones as well like when the members of Nsync were all killed except Joey and he learned karate and fought some giant Britney Spears monster. My view of the show may be a tad skewed though. I haven't seen a lot of episodes, just a select few and those were awesome. Maybe the rest suck or something cuzz people seem to hate this show in my town.[/size]
Shiros_Hime123 Posted August 27, 2006 Posted August 27, 2006 hmmm...i WATCH it although, SHOULD I BE WATCHIN IT? i think some of it is dumb, but most of it makes me roll on the floor laughing my butt off. ^_^ i like robt chicken although im a little young but oh wells! :animesmil
DaSilva Posted August 27, 2006 Posted August 27, 2006 Ya know, I've never really understood why people thought that this show was so funny. I thought it was rather horrible, myself. But that's just me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now