OtakuBoards

MS Team RPG (Play)

BondFanatic

The Year is Universa Century 0079. There is a fierce war going on between two forces fighting for control of space and Earth. Those two forces are the Earth Federal Forces and the Principality of Zeon. To combat each other, both factions have built giant robots capable of mass destruction. Their names: Mobile Suits. These Mobile Suits, or MS', are organized into groups called MS Teams. These MS Teams are the main fighting forces of both sides. Here are their stories.

"Fermei, you will command the 9th MS Team. Cavan, you will take the 7th. Smith, the 6th is yours. Now, you have 96 hours to assemble your units and pilots." "Yes, sir!" Each of the three Commanders walked away in separate directions. The man they were talking to was Lieutenant Colonel Kojima, the commander of the Kojima Battalion, stationed in Southeast Asia.

Well, there you have it, so far. You have four days to start up your characters and teams.

2x RGM-79[G] GM Sniper-Gene Firoyami, Keith Mantegana
2x RX-79[G] Gundam-James Hawking, Steve Karsonamo
1x Type 74 Hovertruck-Spike(just spike,ok?), Dash Starhord

Is that good? Please tell me its good, it was very hard thinking up these names.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psycho [/i]
[B]2x RGM-79[G] GM Sniper-Gene Firoyami, Keith Mantegana
2x RX-79[G] Gundam-James Hawking, Steve Karsonamo
1x Type 74 Hovertruck-Spike(just spike,ok?), Dash Starhord

Is that good? Please tell me its good, it was very hard thinking up these names. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sounds good. Here's one of my teams. I'll try to get the names for my other two teams up soon.

9th MS Team

Commander: Harris Fermei
Units:

3x RX-79[G] Gundam-Harris Fermei, Garret Ster, Al Ford
2x RGM-79[G] GM Sniper-Gabriella Fry, Nina Gripp, John Gripp
3x RGM-79[G] GM-Gunny Arris, Freddy Hertz, Hallie Germaine
1x Type 74 Hovertruck-Joseph Trece, Michael Greats
2x Ball-Shawn Derkins, Lana Sertz