WarGreymon01 Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 I have taken random pics from clips that i have and i want to know if anyone out there can pic who they are. HEres the first.
Dragonballzman Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 That is when Brolli is shot through the sun by Gokou, Gohan and Goten.
The Darkness Bu Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]That is when Brolli is shot through the sun by Gokou, Gohan and Goten. [/B][/QUOTE]uh.....what he said
WarGreymon01 Posted December 23, 2001 Author Posted December 23, 2001 Good work DBZMan You got it. By the way love the comics. heres another 1.
9mm Avenger Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 That looks like the Genki Dama before Goku uses it on freezer...and by the way, this should belong in the DBZ section..
Fall Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 Errr..........., the Spirit Bomb that Goku uses on Frieza?
Dragonballzman Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 That is one of the attacks Furiza uses on SSJ Gokou when he is in the water.
The Darkness Bu Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 it's in the Freeza saga I'm sure of that....
WarGreymon01 Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]That is one of the attacks Furiza uses on SSJ Gokou when he is in the water. [/B][/QUOTE] Well done again DBZM. Try this 1.
Dragonballzman Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Hmmm...I know those little blobs are rocks from Movie 12, although I'm not sure WHERE in the movie...*Thinks* Nope, I can't remember. :(
Raiha Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]*scratches head* How do you guys know all this stuff? I thought my friends were obsessed.......Huh, I was wrong.[/COLOR]
Dragonballzman Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 Heh, we're just DBZ crazy I guess! :D :D :D
Raiha Posted December 27, 2001 Posted December 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Heh, we're just DBZ crazy I guess! :D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, that is an understatement. You guys are obsessed. And I don't think that's a strong enough word to describe you people....[/COLOR]
Pressure Posted December 27, 2001 Posted December 27, 2001 Um.. I'm guessing Goku just blew something up.. it looks like it was in a supermarket or something
WarGreymon01 Posted January 23, 2002 Author Posted January 23, 2002 Sorry about the long wait for a reply but my computer shorted out. The pic is of Janemba when he Dissapates after Vegeta through a blast ball at him. Heres something a little easier ok.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now