TheGodlyME Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 First and foremost, I'd like to thank whoever started this site because there's finally a place that I've found that is just about anime! Second, this site is great because it has pictures, chat, and a forum! Third, I know of another site that kind of makes fun of anime and video games, but it's still good. It's called: [url]www.somerandomguy.com,[/url] go there, it's funny!
Guest Matt Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 dude, if that is a real site, u typed the addy wrong. but i highly doubt there is a site called somerandomguy. and if u want to thank the adam and all the other people who work on the sote/boards(too many to list), u should prolly pm them.
Sui Generis Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 If it even is a REAL site...its cause he has the common or period after com....
The Darkness Bu Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 didn't somerandomguy use to be on these boards?
Guest Zeh Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 The right url is this: [url]http://www.somerandomguy.com/[/url] And yeah there is a website.. i've been there before.... I personally don't like it...
Recommended Posts